Every team member is an asset, and innois knows that only the best people can help make it the best company. Providing profitful services to clients requires people who probe their business, understand it, and interpret it for the global web environment.
Experience: 0 - 3 Years,
- The Software Engineer will be responsible for development, integration and implementation of software solutions that meet complex business requirements and support the company business strategies and objectives. This is considered an mid-level developer position and requires technical skills in .NET C#, SQL and web technologies.
- Develops applications using Web Services, WCF Services using ASP.NET, C#
- Works with SQL Server, views & stored procedures
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Develops unit tests for code and maintains department coding standards
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to meet project goals and timelines
Experience: 0.6 - 2 Years,
- Front end Technologies: Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Flash, etc.
- Present designs to peers and stakeholders
- Build cross-platform and cross-device responsive UI for web, embedded and mobile platforms
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and help build a repository of best-in-class designs for the company
- Assist teams in identity design such as logo, marketing / sales material, etc